The online store A.ELLAS located on the website www.aellasboats.gr with company ID A.ELLAS ANGELOPOULOS NIKOLAOS ONLY IKE and headquarters at 62 Thrakomakedonon, Acharnai, 13679, processes personal data and the personal data provided for the Customer extending verification of the Terms and Conditions governing the processing of electronic orders and the necessary communication for a period required by law.
1. As a Personal Data Operator, in compliance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), www.aellasboats.gr is defined, with company ID A.ELLAS ANGELOPOULOS NIKOLAOS ONLY IKE, and headquarters at 62 Thrakomakedonion, 136 Acharna (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator");
2. The contact details of the Operator are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: +30 2102403400,
3. Personal data is defined as any information concerning a recognized or recognizable natural person.
Origin of personal data
1. The Operator processes the personal data that have been received with the consent of the Customer and have been collected through the purchase contract and the placement of an electronic order through the online store www.aellasboats.gr,
2. The Operator shall process only the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and the purchase of the Customer.
3. The Operator shall process personal data for accounting purposes, as well as for the necessary communication between the two parties, for the period of time required by law. Personal data is not disclosed or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data management
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.aellasboats.gr in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR,
2. Completion of the electronic order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number),
3. Regulation of laws and regulations arising from the relationship between Customer and Operator,
4. Personal data is required to complete the purchase agreement. The purchase agreement cannot be completed without personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The Operator shall store the personal data for the period deemed necessary for the completion of the rights and obligations arising from the relationship and the contract between the Operator and the Customer and for a period of 3 years from the completion of this contract,
2. The Operator must delete any personal data after the end of the period specified as necessary for the retention of personal data.
Recipients and personal data processors
Three parts that may be processed by the Customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Operator and the Customer.
Operators of the Operator are considered:
• Webnode AG (e-shop platform)
• Google Analytics (website statistics)
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. access to personal data,
2. modification of personal data,
3. deletion of personal data,
4. objection to the processing of personal data,
5. data transfer,
6. Revoking the acceptance of processing by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. the submission of a complaint to the competent authority in case of violation of the Regulation.
Personal data security
1. The Operator declares that it undertakes to take all the technical and organizational measures that are considered necessary for the preservation of personal data,
2. The Operator has taken technical precautions to safeguard the data, in the sense of securing access to the computer via password, antivirus software and continuous maintenance.
1. By placing an online order on the website www.aellasboats.gr the Customer confirms that he has been informed about the terms governing the protection of personal data and fully accepts them,
2. the Customer accepts the terms by checking the corresponding box in the order form,
3. the Operator reserves the right to renew these Terms at any time. The updated version of the Terms must be published on this website.