The AELLAS online store located on the website www.aellas.gr with company ID AELLAS ANGELOPOULOS NIKOLAOS MON IKE and headquarters at 62 Thrakomakedonon, Acharnai, 13679 processes personal data provided by the Customer Extensive verification of the Terms and Conditions governing the processing of electronic orders and the necessary communication for a period of time required by law.
1. As a Personal Data Operator, in compliance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is defined www.aellasboats.gr, with company ID A.ELLAS ANGELOPOULOS NIKOLAOS MON IKE, and registered office 62 Thrakomakedonon 62, Acharnai, 1367 (hereinafter referred to as "Operator");
2. The Operator's contact details are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: +30 2102403400,
3. Personal data is defined as any information concerning a recognized or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data
1. The Operator processes the personal data that have been received with the consent of the Customer and have been collected through the purchase contract and the placement of an online order through the online store www.aellasboats.gr,
2. The Operator processes only the data of the Customer, necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and the purchase,
3. The Operator processes personal data for accounting purposes, as well as for the necessary communication between the two parties, for the period of time required by law. Personal data is not made public or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data management
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.aellasboats.gr in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR,
2. Completion of the electronic order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number),
3. Regulation of laws and regulations arising from the relationship between Customer and Operator,
4. Personal data is necessary for the completion of the purchase contract. The purchase contract cannot be completed without personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The Operator stores the personal data for the period deemed necessary for the completion of the rights and obligations arising from the relationship and the contract between the Operator and the Client and for a period of 3 years from the completion of this contract,
2. The Operator must delete any personal data after the end of the period defined as necessary for the retention of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties who may process Customer personal data are the Subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Operator and the Customer.
Operator subcontractors are considered:
• Webnode AG (e-shop platform)
• Google Analytics (website statistics)
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. access to personal data,
2. the modification of personal data,
3. the deletion of personal data,
4. the objection to the processing of personal data,
5. data transfer,
6. the revocation of the acceptance of processing via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. the submission of a complaint to the competent authority in case of violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Operator declares that he undertakes to take all the technical and organizational measures that are considered necessary for the protection of personal data,
2. The Operator has taken technical precautions for data protection, in the sense of securing access to the computer via password, antivirus software and continuous maintenance.
1. By placing an online order on the website www.aellasboats.gr, the Customer confirms that he has been informed about the terms governing the protection of personal data and accepts them in full,
2. The Customer accepts the terms by checking the corresponding box on the order form,
3. the Operator reserves the right to renew these Terms at any time. The updated version of the Terms must be published on this website.
These Terms enter into force on 10/10/2018